Paschen Communications has provided technology services for over 25 years, including Internet-related services for over 20 years.
We are not just a 'web site builder'. We work with you to help you develop your entire online communications systems that aid you in building relationships with your clients (and prospective clients).
We don't just work with you while setting up your web site, email system or other technologies, we work with you in an on-going manner to handle all the online technology needs that you have. We get to know your company and try to anticipate your needs and have a solution before they become a problem. We have worked with most of our clients for over 5 years and some over 15 years.
We are also directly involved in web development education, teaching the next generation how to develop effective web sites and provide great vaule to those that they/we work with.
We provide full services related to web sites (with a special focus on the Joomla Content Management System - CMS).
- Hosting management
- Content management
- eCommerce management
- Template/design customization
- Custom component development
- Upgrading (CMS and extensions)
- On-going system management
- De-hacking and securing hacked sites
- General troubleshooting
- Individualized coaching on all aspects of Joomla!
- Formal training programs on management of Joomla!
We also provide various levels of support in these complementary (but non-Joomla) areas:
- Learning Management Systems (LMS, exp. Moodle)
- Online media systems (podcasting, online video communications, audio and video production, broadcast services)
- Related support services (Motomo, Plesk, Linux hosting management, email hosting management)
In addition to the technical fields represented here, we also have experience in the performing arts, graphic design, education, retail, and Christian ministry. This gives us the unique ability to easily understand your organization's needs and provide better solutions for those needs.
Chris Paschen is the principal of Paschen Communications and provides direct review and assistance on all projects. He is active in the Joomla! community where he previously served as the Marketing Team Leader and presently serves as the co-leader of the Joomla User Network in the Twin Cities, MN, USA.
Paschen Communications is based in the St. Paul, MN, USA area; however, we serve clients across the country.
For a disclosure of our professional relationships, please click here.